Thursday, July 1, 2010

Slideshow of Rambler TIPA Contest Preparation Day

During my second week at Newsplex, my 500 GB hard drive imploded, sending all of my documents into oblivion. Fortunately, I was able to recover everything, at least I think everything, by using a software program.

So as part of my training and to improve my skills, I created this audio slideshow of photos that I took when Jonathan Resendez, Conner Howell and Chuck Fain helped me prepare the contest entries for the Texas Intercollegiate Press Contest. I wrote and recorded the script using Visual Communicator on Wednesday.

This is my belated tribute. Hey better late than never...and a good way to get some photos off of my drive and into a format that others can appreciate. Or at least poke fun at.

No comments:

Post a Comment